A cake with a story...


A few of you know that my wonderful husband turned 30 last month. Along with our cousins, we threw a small surprise party for our four dear friends who were turning 30 around the same time. Needless to say, the cake was also supposed to be a surprise (difficult to pull off making a three tiered cake without my husband knowing who it was for :) ). But we had one major accident... the cake fell over as I was placing it into the car! It was like slow motion. Fortunately, I caught it, but not without a lot of damage. It was quite the rush of emotions and a very good learning experience :) Needless to say, in about an hour, I had somehow replaced and fixed all of the dents, holes and major blemishes!

Allison, thanks so much for taking pictures!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - Tiece of Cake - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template