Thank You

Thank you to all those who have allowed me to make cakes for their birthdays, weddings, special event or just for fun! It's been a great learning experience and wonderful meeting everyone! I've been struggling with the decision of continuing to make cakes or to put taking orders on an indefinite hiatus due to the amount of time that it takes away from my family. As many of you know, I have officially decided to no longer accept any orders. I'll continue to make and post pictures of cakes for the orders that have already been placed and for fun. I really look forward to making cakes for fun and letting the kids help in the kitchen :)

As some of you have asked, I would love to have an evening to share some of what I've learned... and have an excuse to get some women together! Email me if you are interested in joining us for a night of decorating your own cake and learning the fun of fondant (tieceofcake@yahoo.com)! The date will likely be late spring (April/May) and you'll take home your personally decorated 6" round cake (cost will likely be $30).

Thanks again!!!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - Tiece of Cake - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template